Can you answer these simple questions?
- Do you earn income?
- If you couldn’t work for 3 months, could you afford to live?
- If you couldn’t work for 6 months, could you afford to live?
- How about a year? Or 2 years?
- Do you have a mortgage? Do you have superannuation?
- If you couldn’t work, would this effect your ability to get by?
- Do you have shares in a company?
- Do you have savings, big or small?
- Have you been thinking about buying an investment property?
- Are you thinking about retiring?
If any of the above applies to you, chances are you could benefit from speaking to a financial planner. People often make the mistake that financial planners are only necessary if you are super-wealthy, but financial planning is just as important in the day-to-day lives of everyday people. A financial planner can help you with a range of things from consolidating your superannuation, making sure that your super is working for you, risk management, insurance planning, income protection, estate planning and retirement planning.
If you need some financial planning advice to get you on your way to successful wealth creation, contact us today and we will put you in touch with one of our trusted contacts.Contact Us